- A funny thing happened on the way home.
- Shell shock
- The muses are lying on a beach somewhere…
- Spring Awakening
- Call of the Summer lands
- How To Make The Most Out Of A Coffee Loyalty Card.
- Doe, A Deer, A Female Reindeer: The Spirit of Mother Christmas
- Reining in the kids…
- The Adventurer’s Hidden Magic
- The Eye of The Storm
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Must be the season… A most unexpected visitor arrived today, and will be staying, full board and lodging, for the time specified in the title. Having gone into my best fish impersonation when he turned up at the door, the … Continue reading
Originally posted on dhamma footsteps:
POSTCARD #31: In Buddhist countries, babies are taught when they are about six months old to put food into the monk’s alms-bowl. The whole family applauds as the sticky rice drops from that little hand…