- Death of a salesman
- A funny thing happened on the way home.
- Shell shock
- The muses are lying on a beach somewhere…
- Spring Awakening
- Call of the Summer lands
- How To Make The Most Out Of A Coffee Loyalty Card.
- Doe, A Deer, A Female Reindeer: The Spirit of Mother Christmas
- Reining in the kids…
- The Adventurer’s Hidden Magic
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Three weeks of wandering between sickbed, deathbed, casualty department and GP… back to sickbed… have brought the question to mind more prominently than may, otherwise be expected. It’s a long term thing. Last flare up was over 10 years ago, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Conner Habib:
Below is the only place to read Tilda Swinton’s moving and radiant speech at the Rothko Chapel in Texas. Why do I have it? A brief explanation. Last year, actress Tilda Swinton was presented with…
Today’s trigger phrase is “child abuse”. (Please don’t read on, if this is a trigger subject for you). The following got me so bloody riled today that, yes, this had to be written. “I know what abuse is. I was … Continue reading