- A funny thing happened on the way home.
- Shell shock
- The muses are lying on a beach somewhere…
- Spring Awakening
- Call of the Summer lands
- How To Make The Most Out Of A Coffee Loyalty Card.
- Doe, A Deer, A Female Reindeer: The Spirit of Mother Christmas
- Reining in the kids…
- The Adventurer’s Hidden Magic
- The Eye of The Storm
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Originally posted on Chronicles of an Orange-Haired Woman!:
Since early childhood, I have been a spinner of lore, working, oft-times, in tandem with my opposite, my all-but-twin, Sun to my Moon, Weaver of that which I spun from moonshine and…
Originally posted on Ned's Blog:
In the late 1950s, iconic newsman Edward R. Murrow recognized a paradox developing as the advent of television was transforming news reporting from the purely word-driven medium of radio into a much more powerful…
Last week it was a week away. Seemed like a lifetime. Suddenly, before you can say “They don’t like it up ’em!” we’re overrun by the imminent arrival of the weekend… (I know it’s only Tuesday, but that means only … Continue reading