The Super Sweet Blog Award
Thank you Sue; I think… 😮
Sue’s blog (http://scvincent.com/about/ ) is a mixture of the deeply personal and the deeply mystical, wonderful art and “some of ‘er poems”. Co-author of “The Mystical Hexagram“, she is also co-founder of The Silent Eye (Opening soon!), and I have no idea where she finds the time… 🙂
Rules of the award…..
Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
Post the award on your blog.
Answer the 5 questions
So here we go, my answers to the 5 questions!
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Cake just doesn’t “dunk” properly…
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla; most definitely. How can you describe that explosion on the tastebuds, as the creator unleashes that most exquisite (and under-rated) of sensations?
- Favorite sweet treat? Baked vanilla cheesecake…
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Around about 4-ish….
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Custard freak…
So… in turn I nominate these blogs for content that affirms, questions, and sometimes, just makes me smile… 🙂
- http://heruslight.wordpress.com/ Karolyne Quinn’s exciting new venture.
- http://wyldewoods.wordpress.com/ Cat Lane’s wonderfully life affirming space.
- http://deepwilderness.wordpress.com/ In the hope of prompting for more of the same…
- http://rupertrescue.wordpress.com/ In the hope of prompting an update on young Pippin; for whose lack of his namesakes I feel personally responsible, and it is a terrible burden… 😉
- http://tom8pie.wordpress.com/ Thomas Peace’s philospophy and photographs.