- A funny thing happened on the way home.
- Shell shock
- The muses are lying on a beach somewhere…
- Spring Awakening
- Call of the Summer lands
- How To Make The Most Out Of A Coffee Loyalty Card.
- Doe, A Deer, A Female Reindeer: The Spirit of Mother Christmas
- Reining in the kids…
- The Adventurer’s Hidden Magic
- The Eye of The Storm
Tag Archives: Spirituality
This post is based on the outline of an exploration session presented at The Silent Eye (a modern mystery school) “Leaf and Flame: the Foliate Man” weekend in 2016. Whilst I have attempted to retain some of the flavour, and … Continue reading
Well. I’ve been trying to write the same post since April 2015, and it might (just) be about to be writ… or not… so a little preamble might be in order. I was at work. The phone rang. It was … Continue reading
In response to a (potentially becoming) vitriolic thread, denying non-natives the right to follow the traditions of native peoples within their spiritual practices, the following kind of spewed out… 🙂 Thought it worth sharing here. “Love this thread. The basic … Continue reading